Simil'r

maxou

• modérateurs

Salut Maxou.

Oui c'est vrai que ce matin je suis parti sur les chapeaux de roues (je me suis levé du pied gauche :siffle ) et j'ai pris ça mal.

Mais de toute façon dès que c'est visible sur le net on peux plus rien faire.

En y repensant, même si j'aurai mis ça sous une galerie mautomobile, ça n'aurait pas empecher ceux qui le voulait de "piquer" les photos pour les mettre ailleurs.

La fonction "imprimécran" ne pardonne rien :ph34r:

Donc bon a vrai dire c'est vrai que ça m'embete que mes photos soient parties un peu partout mais bon, tant que la source du forum est inscrite et que la pub pour votre Focus est faite... moi ça me va.

P.S : d'ailleurs aujourd'hui je viens d'apprendre que ma Focus WRC 2010 Simil'R portera le n° 4 : hommage à un très bon vice-chamion du monde :po

Salut Maxou.

Oui c'est vrai que ce matin je suis parti sur les chapeaux de roues (je me suis levé du pied gauche :siffle ) et j'ai pris ça mal.

Mais de toute façon dès que c'est visible sur le net on peux plus rien faire.

En y repensant, même si j'aurai mis ça sous une galerie mautomobile, ça n'aurait pas empecher ceux qui le voulait de "piquer" les photos pour les mettre ailleurs.

La fonction "imprimécran" ne pardonne rien :ph34r:

Donc bon a vrai dire c'est vrai que ça m'embete que mes photos soient parties un peu partout mais bon, tant que la source du forum est inscrite et que la pub pour votre Focus est faite... moi ça me va.

P.S : d'ailleurs aujourd'hui je viens d'apprendre que ma Focus WRC 2010 Simil'R portera le n° 4 : hommage à un très bon vice-chamion du monde :po

Hello,

I would like to reply to this very interesting theme and in connection of the pictures that were published in the italian forum.

Please read this before you judge me:)

First of all i would like to say that i can't wait for the great Ford Focus of Simil'r to be available in shops- it is an amazing model in every aspect!!

Now on the matter:

A few days ago i found this http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1038029&page=2 in Automotive forums:

11-09-2010, 01:34 PM #17

axciel

AF Newbie

Re: Ford Focus WRC 10 1/24 SIMILR

kit review

http://www.mautomobile.com/index.php?showtopic=20713

At almost the same time i found a thread in Modellismo.net about the Focus of Simil'r.

In one of the posts i in the italian forum Modellismo.net it was said that this will be something like "Heller" (in sense it will have its quality). I immediately copied and pasted the link form Automotive forums and said that it has nothing to do with Heller and it is much much better as a quality and everything. (after that i understood that Heller planned to make this Focus, but it was canceled. In this sense i don't know if Simil'r Focus has something common to Heller's prototype, but i t is not important to me).

After i copied the link i understood that the link from Mautomobile, given in Automotive Forums doesn't work if you don't have a registration. At the same time many difficulties were faced by the italian members trying to registrate in Mautomobile-this is what they wrote and asked to publish more information.

After that i published the original post from Mautomobile and the pictures. I missed to write again that the source is Mautomobie, although it is obvious, so it is my fault but!!.. if someone publish for the FIRST time ever any pictures that would like to be preserved in someway and not be spreaded averywhere it is his obligation to put a watermark or comment or whatever, so every other that uses those pictures will see the watermark, ...or simply said- protect your images, before publish them if you want them untouched-otherwise don't publish them!!! If it was "Top secret" i doubt any pictures would be published at all in Mautomobile.. Ain't i right?

I already put everywhere a phrase "Source for the pictures...." in modellismo.net

Can see it: http://www.modellismo.net/forum/statico-kit-di-montaggio-plastica/80826-news-novita-interesantissime-1-24-a-4.html

At the end i would like to say that i haven't any profit of publishing the pictures- i was just very excited of the model and wanted to convince everyone that it is a great model that hasn't any defects or if it has they are unvisible or very few. Also i think that the exchange of the news for something interesting is not a sin..

As i see it is a very good advertisement until now and didn't cause any bad image for the creators, on the contrary it "woked up" many modelling minds and "unlocked" many cutsomers.

P.S. pictures of the model (not published by me) could be find in other forums too, which actually confirms my words above..

With best regards,

Vitan

Thanks for these explanations Vitan,

I think, it's normal you are very excited, we are too ! :)

Sorry for the litte bit hard first reaction. It was because of the surprise. But tThere is no problem. We are all in the same mind to help you hobby.

I hope you will understand and dont be angry about us.

Cheers

Pierre

Thanks for these explanations Vitan,

I think, it's normal you are very excited, we are too ! :)

Sorry for the litte bit hard first reaction. It was because of the surprise. But tThere is no problem. We are all in the same mind to help you hobby.

I hope you will understand and dont be angry about us.

Cheers

Pierre

No problem at all.

I hope you are not angry with me either. This is why i wrote such long explanation and sorry if it sounded a bit hard :);)

Regards,

Hi Vitan,

No problem for us. (Simil'R) and I give you some explanation, about us:

Sorry for my bad English.

We are French yes, but we don't have link with Heller. Heller it's Heller, Simil'R it's Simil'R.

The pictures are not top secret. We have introduce the model during " the renaissance days" early november.

I think the problem it's you don't annonce the source when you publish the picture.

Thank for your message, and we are not angry.

Have a nice day, and I hope our model, you will be pleased.

Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Your English is perfect:)

I'm very happy you are not angry with me. As i said i published the pictures because of the non working link that i first gave to the italian forum. Anyway now everything is fixed and the source is clearly noticed-Mautomobile. I hope this misunderstanding would not remain any bad memories. I already forgot it :)

Also, as i told, i'm sure it is "Simil'r" not "Heller"-this is why i posted the pictures there-to prove it.

I just wnated to tell everyone that you did just great job on this model!!!

I can't wait for it.

I hope the official release will be very soon.

Regards,

Vitan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bon, pour passer outre cette polémique, je voulais encore dire que je suis très excité à l'idée de recevoir mon kit.

Y avait longtemps que je n'avais pas programmé un montage rallye, mais là, ça vaut carrément le coup.

Encore bravo Messieurs :)

• 5 weeks later...